That moment when you finish a book, look around, and realize that everyone is just carrying on with their lives as though you didn’t just experience emotional trauma at the hands of a paperback.
ugh the worst feeling ever is when you have your period and you have to sneeze or you have been sitting down for a while and have to get up
Does it sadden you, to know how very little there is that you understand about me even after spending so much time together?
Could say the same about you, though.
- mom: why are you smiling at the computer
- Daughter: But Mom I'm too lazy to clean my r-
- Katniss: WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE
- Katniss: I HAD TO KILL CHILDREN
- Katniss: SO I THINK THAT YOU CAN
- Daughter: Mom you always pull this speech on-
- Katniss: CLEAN YOUR GODDAMN ROOM
- Peeta: ALSO
- Peeta: YOUR MOM DID IT ALL FOR THE GAMES
- Peeta: SOMETIMES I WANT TO CHOKE HER OUT OF NOWHERE
- Daughter: Dad why are you even-
- Peeta: MY LEG IS GONEEEEEEEEEEEE.
They don’t understand that that wee bit of encouragement goes a really long way for well, anyone.
Why are you such a kind and nice person?
Until I met you, I was fairly certain that there aren’t people like you out there. Because people like that really have a way of crawling up and rooting themselves in my heart.
You’re a dear, you are.
And maybe some day, I’ll pluck up enough courage to tell you.